Friday, February 6, 2009

Forever Together (For a Friend Who's always been there for me)

A friend request was sent to me one day
The gender that was difficult to say
A message returned saying it was a girl
Someone who I thought was a discarded pearl.

Never the less we made efforts to speak
But the vices had created a picture that was weak
But then one day suspicion grew
And the person within me started having a clue

A surprise call is what it took
To know the sweetest person who knew to cook
So splendid was her voice that was heard
I knew I had found a sheep of the same herd

A bond of friendship that came to be
Soon was known as a twin to me
So equal we were in mind and thought
I thanked god for having the sweetest friend he brought

The trust grew inch by inch
I opened up to u in a lightening pinch
I wonder if you were not there
My solitude would have gone nowhere

I see a picture of me in you
Something that I see in few
No matter what each day may bring
In every circumstance to you ill cling.

No comments:

Post a Comment